Item Number: ICPT
PowerJump ICPT inductive coupling power transfer device.
No moving parts, no more broken wires, No need to core drill the door.
The Securitron PowerJump ICPT ports power contactlessly and invisibly across the door gap to run electrified hardware on the door. With flexible installation placement on the latch side, hinge side or top of the door, it transfers power without pins or wires, eliminating points of vulnerability and wear … and no need to core drill the door!
- Transfers power wirelessly across door gaps of up to 3/16" (4.8mm)
- Flexible mounting - can be installed on Hinge side, Latch side, or Top of frame
- Dual Voltage output 12VDC or 24VDC field selectable
- Continuous or intermittent duty
- Applicable for Fail Secure Locks
- Use with Electric Locks, latches or other door hardware requiring up to 0.5Amps of power
- Adhesive backed templates for accurate installation
- 'MagnaCare' Lifetime replacement Warranty
Output: 500mA @ 12DC
Endurance: 2,000,000 cycles
Send Unit (Frame): 69.85H x 31.75W x 35D (mm)
Receive Unit (Door): 69.85H x 31.75W x 41.3D (mm)
Weight: 2.72 KG
Operating Temperature: -40 to 49 C
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty