Business Development Manager(WA)
Are you a talented BDM in Perth?
Come and join our exciting and energetic team in Perth for a newly created role as a Business Development Manager.
Send your interest with a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Reporting to the WA Sales Manager your territory will be focused in Perth with a range of existing clients and measured on new business opportunities. The key purpose of this role will be to continue to build on the existing customer base with focus on gaining new business relationships and revenue streams.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
Account management of existing client base
- Actively hunting for new business opportunities and relationships to grow CSM's market share in WA.
- Upsell and cross-sell all services and products.
- High levels of activity in outbound meetings and phone calls.
- Proposals and tender management.
- General sales reporting to management.
- Training and Instruction of product lines to customers
- Administration of customers and tasks related to them.
- Demonstrated local experience in a similar role – min. 6 months.
- Essential experience in B2B sales.
- Essential knowledge of mix of Electronic Security; integrated access technology, IP/TVI CCTV, alarm systems, cabling, bundles and IP connectivity.
- A team player who can build relationships both internally and externally.
- Active sales approach to sales with the ability to find, and execute new business development from strategy to deployment and closing.
- Strong relationship management experience.
- Good communicator who can maintain regular contact with customers and security professionals to maintain and build CSM's market share in WA.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and be accountable for outcomes and results.
- Valid full driver's license.
- WA Police Clearance.
- Professional presentation skills.
- MS computer knowledge (Office 365).
This is an exciting newly created role in our business where you will have the ability to make your mark and create a fantastic funnel of opportunity for yourself and for the CSM team. This exciting new position:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (WA)
Remuneration = Base Salary + Super + Car Allowance.
(Laptop/Mobile are included with the above).
All interested candidates should apply with a covering letter and copy of your current resume showing previous employment, skills and business referees.