Item Number: HRHT4040
Supercharge your analogue security system with Honeywell’s HQA (High Quality Analogue) technology for High Definition 4 MP images over your existing coax infrastructure. Our newest HQA DVRs use an over-coaxial cable analogue HD video transmission standard to allow long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost. The Performance Series HQA Hybrid 4 MP DVRs are the economic alternative for achieving HD video surveillance while retaining your existing BNC cables and cameras.
Fuly- featured DVRs
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor with 4 MP full frame rate preview.
- Record all channels @ 4 MP full frame rate.
- H.264 dual-stream video compression.
- Each channel supports HQA/analogue video input; up to 8 additional channels support IP video input.
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output.
- Smart Search and Smart Face Detection (1Ch supported per DVR)
Easy to Use
- The Quick wizard and plug-and-play (like traditional DVRs and analogue cameras) make setup fast and easy.
- Physical installation within minutes with the help of a comprehensive and easy-to-understand quick installation guide.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
- Internal storage: 4-Channel DVRs available with 1 or 2 TB storage (1 HDD). 8-Channel DVRs available with 2 or 4 TB storage (2 HDDs). 16-Channel DVRs available with 2, 4, 6 or 12 TB storage (2 HDDs). All DVRs are also available without HDD on board.
- Store videos and snapshots to external storage such as the client’s PC, through the Internet.
- Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
- Store videos and snapshots to a USB storage device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
- All channels support synchronous playback and smart search (search for video that was recorded because motion was detected in a selected area).
- Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable event notifications, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and automatic alerts (such as buzzers).
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the camera’s and DVR’s video and network setup.
- Bidirectional communication for the DVR.
- The Performance Series HQA Hybrid 4MP DVRs’ HQA technology makes these DVRs perfect for installations where you want HD-quality video while still using your existing coax infrastructure.
- These HQA DVRs also deliver higher quality video than current 960H analogue systems, but at a similar cost.
Immediately Detect and Respond to Events
The Performance Series HQA 4 MP Hybrid DVRs can be configured to automatically detect and respond to events such as motion in the scene, alarm inputs, video loss, and/or tampering.
Automated responses include:
- Sending a notification through email, FTP and/or HTTP.
- Uploading still images at the time of the event through email and/or FTP.
- Recording a video clip of the event to a configured the client’s or network-attached storage.