Networking & Transmission
Item Number: ES-1008P V2
- (15.4W per port , including 4 ports @ 30W each / Maximum 150W) Fan-less
- Model - ES-1008P Make - Edimax 8-port 10/100M 802.3af PoE Plus Switch
- Eight 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet PoE+ ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant for simplified deployment and installation.
- Up to 30W per PoE port (total power budget: 130W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- Hardware DIP switch for “Standard” and “Extend” mode selection; the “Extend” mode features 30-watt PoE transmit distance of 200m at speed of 10Mbps.
- Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection features
- Supports 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
The Edimax ES-1008P V2 is an Eight PoE+ Port Fast Ethernet switch designed for use in home, small or medium sized network environments. With eight DIP switches, PoE ports can be manually set with on/off control, extending PoE delivery distance up to 200 meters and port-based on/off control for VLAN and QoS is also supported. The switch easily connects and supplies power to PoE-enabled devices such as wireless access points, network cameras and IP phones as well as other Ethernet-enabled devices such as computers, printers or network attached storage (NAS). The compact size and fan-less design make the switch an ideal solution for expanding home and small business networks.
|Ports||8 RJ-45 10/100Base-T PoE+ ports|
|Transmission Method||Store and forward|
|LED Indicators||Power: Green LED
LNK/ACT: Green LED (Port 1 – Port 8)
PoE: Green LED (Port 1 – Port 8)
PoE Alert: Green LED (PoE overload alarm)
|DIP Switch||PoE Extend, VLAN, QoS|
|Power Requirements||Input: 100-240V AC
Power Supply: 160W
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||265.1mm x183.7mm x 44mm|
|Filtering / Forwarding Rates||100Mbps port - 148,800pps
10Mbps port - 14,880pps
|Power over Ethernet|
|Power Output||Up to 30W per port|
|Pin Assignment||1/2(+), 3/6(-)|
|PoE Power Budget||130W|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40 °C
Storage: -40 ~ 70 °C
|Humidity (Non-condensing)||Operating: 10 ~ 90%
Storage: 5 ~ 90%
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 10BaseT Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
IEEE 802.3x Full-duplex and flow control
IEEE 802.3az Energy efficient Ethernet
|Certifications||FCC, CE, LVD|