Item Number: 75001-J
Avolution series NVR (Network Video Recorder) is a new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently. Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology. It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other device to form a comprehensive surveillance system.
The Avolution series NVR are widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc.
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC, Pelco, PSIA, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO.
- 8 network cameras can be connected for different models.
- Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera with up to the resolution of 6 megapixels.
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs at up to 1920xl080 resolution.
- New GUI and support starting record with one key.
- Multiple recording types: manual, continuous, alarm, motion, motion I alarm, motion & alarm.
- Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
- Customization of tags, searching, and playing back by tags.
- Playback by sub-periods.
- Locking and unlocking record files.
- Support HDD quota mode; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
- SATA hard disks can be connected with up to 4TB capacity for 8CH 4CH Fitted with 2TB,8CH Fitted with 4TB.
- 1 self-adaptive l0M/l00M/l000M network interface is provided.
- Up to 4/8 independent PoE network interfaces for different models. Support Hikvision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System).
- Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc. Support enabling H.264+ to ensure high video quality with lowered bitrate.