Item Number: TPLD4/N
TPL suits all high-security environments, requiring integrated on-line access control and alarm monitoring from medium size to complex multi-sites installations.
The TPL family:
- The TPL controller. The 4 readers are best suited to manage 2 doors, one reader on each side of the doors.
- The TPL-D4 controller. The 4 readers are best suited to manage 4 doors, with one reader on one side of each door.
The 512K RAM controller allows monitoring the entrance/exit of up to 44K cardholders and it can store up to 47K events in memory (See table below). By default, the controller capacity is 2K cardholders.
The controller’s 8 Inputs / 4 Outputs (including 4 supervised inputs) can be extended to 16 Inputs / 64 Outputs (including 12 supervised inputs), with the addition of a plug-in extension board and 3 satellites (See table below).
Boosted communication security is achieved through optional second serial bus for redundant communication with host. Communication encryption and use of specific technologies, providing maximal protection against external perturbations, also reinforce the security.
Communication channels are multiple:
– Serial RS232 or RS485 communication port
– Optional second RS485 communication bus, especially developed for redundant communication, alarm event mode, global reflex without PC, global APB without PC or satellites connection
– TCP/IP interface available from a plug in extension board