Item Number: ES9000-010
Purchase to order. Contact us for ETA
The ES9000 has been designed to suit the harshest commercial environments, and has the unique feature of the ability to operate with up to 25kg of pre-load pressure on the keeper. Pre-load is a common condition that is caused by pulling on a door before it unlocks, the weight of warped or drooping doors, seals on fire doors, or by differential air pressure created when heating and cooling systems are in use.
Standard features include multi voltage 10 - 30Vdc and field changeable settings from fail safe to fail secure.
Built to last, this is a premium locking solution that has been tested in excess of 2 million cycles and boasts unique features like no other available on the market today.
- Operates under pre load up to 25kg
- Easy field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Multi voltage 10-30Vdc
- 1300kg holding force
- 2.5 million cycles endurance rating
- Latch keeper is significantly quieter in operation
- Weather resistant
- Mounting tabs as standard
- Non handed
- TRICARE® 5 Year Warranty
- Weather Resistant (IP54)
- Built in Protection Diode
- High traffic areas
- Doors subjected to side load (pre load)
- Fire rated door sets
- Open in/open out doors
- Suitable for use with all access control systems
Standards and Compliance
- S3 (Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2.1993)
- D3 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2.1993)
- Successfully fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1. 2005 (Part 1: Fire resistant door sets)
- CE Approved
- C-Tick Certified
- IP 54 Rating
- SCEC Approved for Security Level 3
10 - 30Vdc
250mA @12Vdc - 130mA @24Vdc
Solenoid rated for continuous use
Polarity and back EMF protected
Solenoid Monitor - 1 amp NO/NC microswitch
Door / Latch Monitor - 1 amp NO/NC microswitch
1300kg static strength rating
1,200,000 cycles endurance rating @ 25kg pre-load
2,500,000 cycles general durability without pre-load conditions
Suitable for 15mm latch with 3mm door gap
Operational temperature range - 20C to +60C
Solid Stainless Steel Construction
The electric strike should be fully monitored and have independent door / latch and solenoid monitor switches. Holding force for the strike should be not less than 1300kg.
Where Power to Lock and Power to Open functions may be required in the same building, a single electric strike should be interchangeable from either fail safe or fail secure from the rear of the strike.
The electric strike should not consume current greater than 250mA @ 12Vdc and have a solenoid rated for continuous use. A fire rating not less than 4 hours is required where applicable. The strike must be capable of operating with up to 25kg of pre-load pressure applied to the keeper, be tested to 2.5 million operations and carry a minimum warranty of 5 years.