Item Number: FES10
The patented small ANSI footprint, FES10 Series Electric Strikes are designed for light commercial and residential applications. They accept voltages of either 12 or 24VDC, are fire tested up to a 4 hour fire-resistance rating to both Australian and British Fire Test Standards.
The strikes are easily site-interchangeable Power To Lock (PTL) or Power To Release (PTR) by simply changing over the Barbell mechanism. The device is pre-drilled to cater for extension lips, come with a 5 year warranty and have a holding strength of up to 1300kg. The FES10M version comes with Door Status Sensor (door latch monitoring). The FES10 version is weather-resistant IP56 rated.
- Stainless steel faceplate and keeper
- Patented Barbell mechanism for simple change of locking function
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with door latch depth of up to 15mm
- Weather-resistant IP56 (FES10 non monitored only)
- Superior holding strength of up to 1300kg
- 5 year warranty
- 12 or 24VDC operation
- Pre-drilled for extension lips