Networking & Transmission
Item Number: GP-101IT
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) standards
- Adds PoE capability to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router
- Supports PoE PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) devices up to 30W
- Delivers power and data to PoE devices up to 100 meters (328 feet) over a singlIGMP Snooping V1 / V2 supported
- PoE short circuit protection to safeguard network devices.
- Delivers power and data to PoE devices up to 100 meters (328 feet) over a single Ethernet cable.
- Reduces installation and equipment costs.
- Easy plug-and-play desktop or wall-mounted installation.
The Edimax GP-101IT is a Power over Ethernet injector that not only delivers a cost-effective solution for power distribution, but also provides a seamless way of deployment on the existing LAN infrastructure. With the use of power injectors, DC power of up to 30W and the data that comes from a non-PoE switch or router are merged together and then transmitted to the IEEE 802.3at/af compliant products such as PoE dome cameras through the Ethernet cabling. Hence, preserving your investment in hardware upgrade without the need for buying extra PoE switches.
|Ports||1 Port RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Input Port
1 Port RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T PoE Output Port
|LED Indicators||Power and AC|
|Power Input||100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0.6A|
|Power Consumption||30 Watts|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||155 x 58 x 36 mm|
|POWER OVER ETHERNET|
|Standard||IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at|
|Pin Assignment||4/5(+), 7/8(-) Mids-Span (Mode B)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40℃
Storage: -40 ~ 70℃
|Humidity (Non-condensing)||Operating: 10 ~ 90%
Storage: 5 ~ 90%
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 10BaseT Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)