The eProx Tag proximity transponder allows the addition of HID proximity into any device by gluing, molding, or fastening the tag into a non-metallic housing.
The tag has been used in applications such as long-range gate transmitters, containers and key fobs.
- Small Coil Design - allows adding proximity technology to many devices.
- Compatibility - with existing HID Proximity cards and readers.
- Consistent Read Range - offers consistent read range, reliable operation and is unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions.
- RF-programmable - for ease of encoding with HID's ProxProgrammer®.
- Implantable - in all nonmetallic materials.
Typical maximum* read range
ProxPoint™ reader up to 1.0" (2.5cm)
MiniProx™ reader-up to 2" (5cm)
ThinLine II® reader-up to 1.5" (3.7cm)
ProxPro® reader-up to 3" (7.5cm)
MaxiProx® reader-up to 4.5" (11.4cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
Diameter: 0.930" (23.62mm)
Max. thickness (chip): 0.033" (0.83mm)
Coil thickness: 0.016" (0.41mm)
-40º to 160º F (-40º to 70º C)
0.019 oz. (0.54 gm)