HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform goes beyond the traditional smart card model to offer a secure, standards-based and flexible platform that has become the new benchmark for highly adaptable, interoperable and secure access control solutions.
- Multi-Layered Security — Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID Global's Secure Identity Object (SIO technology.
- EAL5+ Certified Secure Element Hardware — Provides tamper-proof
- protection of keys/cryptographic operations. Fully supports the industry's most secure contactless smartcard technologies including iCLASS Seos.
- Secured communications using OSDP with Secure Channel Protocol.
- Supports HID Mobile Access powered by Seos
- Upgradeable Hardware Connection — Allows all Wiegand-based communication readers to expand communication capabilities to OSDP and other bidirectional protocols.
- Field Programmable Readers — Provides secure upgrades for migration and extended lifecycle.
- Customization and management from a central location — Enables organization to make changes and manage all attached OSDP readers over RS485 wiring.