Introducing Honeywells Performance Series PoE Embedded NVRs, our newest affordable, fully featured NVRs. Choose a 4-, 8- or 16-channel NVR, with the ability to expand to up to 12 TB* of internal storage, for an ideal and flexible solution to fit your surveillance situation.
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor (depending on your model).
- Up to eight channels live view and play back at full frame rate 1080p resolution.
- Up to 16 channels recording at full frame rate 1080p, 3MP, 4MP or 5MP resolution at maximum 8Mbps per channel.
Easy to Use
- The Quick wizard and full PoE support make setup fast and easy.
- Quick physical installation with the help of a simple NVR design and easy-to-understand quick installation guides.
- Simple remote configuration and firmware updating through the Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
- Internal storage supports two HDDs expandable up to 12 TB (6 TB each)*.
- Store video clips and snapshots to external storage, such as the clients PC, through the Internet connection.
- Store video clips and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
- Store video clips and snapshots to a USB memory device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for both Apple and Android devices (smartphones, tablet computers, and laptops).
- Password-protected access to the NVRs video and network setup.
- Conceal up to 4 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
The flexible storage options of the Performance Series IP Embedded NVRs make these NVRs perfect for a wide range of security applications.
- H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- Supports up to 4 alarm input channels and 2 alarm relay output channels (model dependent)
- UL listed
- Configurable to automatically detect and respond to motion in the scene, alarm inputs, and network failure or tampering.
- Supports sending notifications through email, FTP and/or HTTP
- Supports uploading still images at the time of the event through email and/or FTP
- Supports recording a video clip of events for distribution
- Supports visual or auditory notifications (a flashing light, a bell, or a siren) *See User Guide for compatible HDD listings
|CPU REQUIREMENTS||Pentium M 2.16 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz|
|DISPLAY SPLIT||4-channel NVRs: 1/4|
|MAIN PROCESSOR||Dual-core embedded processor|
|NETWORK OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Embedded LINUX|
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||375 x 285 x 53 mm|
|RECORDING RATE||4-channel NVRs: 100/120 fps @ 1080p;|
|WEIGHT (WITHOUT HDD)||4.41 pounds (2.0 kg)|