Must provide MAC address of server if adding on to existing server. Includes 3 Years of Software Updates. Your software license must be current and valid to be able to add any camera licenses to a server. Maximum of 16 PRIME IP licenses per server.
- Low-cost, easy-to-use VMS software
- Compatible with both IP and Hybrid installations
- IVTVision Start Prime operates in Windows, Mac and Linux
- Single-server solution
- Up to 32 cameras (16 x IP + 16 x Analog)
- Compatible with all IVTVision-supported IP cameras
- Auto-detection of IP cameras for easy setup
- Full support of PTZ cameras, with digital PTZ also available on every camera
- View, Search, Playback, Save, Export, Configure
- IVTReplay included for instant replay from any video camera
- Graphic search display, event search, ATM/POS search
- Multi-camera playback
- Multiple-monitor and Video Wall included
- ATM/POS transaction interface included
- Video Expiration settings
- Web Browser viewer included
- Unified code enables easy upgrade to IVTVision Pro
- Language Localization - Select between English, French, German, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Catalan/Valencian, Polish, Slovak, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hungarian
IVTVision Prime VMS combines the ease-of-use of IVTVision with the essential features necessary for low-cost video surveillance.
IVTVision Prime is ideal for stand-alone IP and Analog video surveillance needs. Up to 32 cameras (IP + Analog) can be connected. Multiple users can be connected simultaneously.
Powerful IVTVision client enables multiple-monitor and Video Wall operation, and is available in Windows, Mac and Linux versions.
Easy graphical search enables fast retrieval of desired video. Multi-camera playback lets you see the whole event.
POS & ATM connectivity included for easy searching and retrieval of transactional-based video.
IVTVision Web Service compatible - view, search, and playback video via Web Browser and via IVTVision Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android.
IVTVision Prime is available pre-configured on our Linux Series IP and Hybrid appliances for easy, out-of-the-box deployment.
• Intuitive Video Management System (VMS) Features
• Monitor video and audio in real time
• Onscreen display of motion and alarm events
• Instant replay of video and audio events with IVTReplay
• Conduct investigations on recorded video and audio
• Search across multiple cameras seamlessly
• Powerful timeline and thumbnail search tools
• Export video in open-standard video formats or as a self-contained player with tamper protection •
Ease of Use and Flexibility
• Simple licensing
• Freely distributed client, browser and mobile apps
• Simple, per-camera server licenses with no base server fee
• Fast installation
• Software installs in minutes and requires minimal conguration
• EasyConnect automatically nds, assigns and addresses certain IP cameras to the network
• Flexible Deployment
• Deploy server software on Windows and Linux
• Available on pre-congured IVTVision NVRs or install on third-party servers
• View Video Anywhere with Free Client Software
• Access live and recorded video on Windows, Linux and Mac clients
• Use the free web service application with any modern browser
• Download the free IVT Mobile app available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8
• Connect up to 16 analog and 16 IP cameras to hybrid IVTVision servers
• Easily add additional IP cameras as needed
• High video throughput with minimal CPU and RAM requirements
• Easily upgradable to IVTVision Pro or Enterprise for future expansion
• Over 2,000 IP cameras and encoders from over 60 manufacturers
• Constantly Expanding Functionality with Included Software Updates
• Get more video management features without replacing your entire VMS
• Includes 90 days free software updates (three years on IVTVision NVRs)