Item Number: IVTIP-01-01
For use on IVT servers or third party servers. Must provide MAC address of server if adding on to existing server or using non-IVT servers. Includes 3 Years of Software Updates. Your software license must be current and valid to be able to add any camera licenses to a server. Max 64 IP cameras per server.
Easy Connection to IP Cameras:
- Each server expandable up to 64 IP cameras (24 IP cameras on Linux-Series appliances, and up to 96 IP cameras on Windows-Series servers).
- Simple and cost-effective to add additional IP camera licenses.
- Supports IP cameras and encoders from multiple manufacturers.
- Supports latest IP camera technology including megapixel cameras, H.264 and analytics.
- Digital PTZ functionality on all cameras in live and recorded mode.
Intuitive User Interface:
- Intuitive user interface requires little to no training.
- Common client connects to multiple IVTVision servers to create scalable networks.
- Easy-to-use, powerful video, audio and POS export features.
- Multi-monitor client display & Video Wall. Drag and drop cameras and maps between monitors.
- Graphical search display for all cameras and recorded audio.
- Easy to use multi-camera search, playback and export.
- Smartsearch function.
- Powerful mapping feature integrates seamlessly with video streams. Add any number of maps from any image source, place cameras and alarms on map, watch interactive activity on map.
- Audit Trail - enables managers, internal investigators and auditors to search, view or export system actions performed by any system user, such as login/logout, viewing/closing cameras, and configuration changes.
- Server software runs on standard Windows and Linux platforms.
- Unlimited number of clients can connect to every server.
- Client software operates in Windows, Linux and MAC OSX.
- Small footprint client: 13MB total including help files.
- Browser thin client also included for viewing and playback in any web browser.
Enterprise Server Option:
- Enterprise Users - easily administer user accounts and privileges across the enterprise with a single entry.
- Active Directory / LDAP support - integrates with existing Active Directory or LDAP servers.
- Multi-level Mapping - create nested maps-within-maps where events in nested maps can appear on top-level maps. Ideal for enterprise deployments where there may be maps of the campus, individual buildings, floors in the buildings, specific wings on the floors.
- Enterprise Cameras - single-screen, real-time view of all cameras in the enterprise system. Sortable by connection, recording status, IP address, firmware revision, etc. Double-click any camera for that camera's setup screen. Right-click any camera for live or instant playback via IVTReplay.
- Web server and viewing capability included: view, search and playback video from any standard browsers, using the browser-based thin client, no ActiveX support required.
- Basic live view from any WAP mobile browser, which includes most non-smart phones.
- Real-time configurability of resolution enables use in bandwidth-restricted environments.
- Fully control alarms and triggers via browser view
- Language Localization - Select between English, French, German, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Catalan/Valencian, Polish, Slovak, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hungarian.
- Integration with leading access control systems, retail analytics, iSCSI storage, Wireless Networking, Video Analytics, and more.
IVTVision Professional VMS (Video Management System) software comes pre-installed on all IVTVision Pro Series Hybrid Servers and IP Servers.
IVTVision Professional VMS can also be purchased separately for installation on commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) servers running Windows or Linux.
IVTVision Professional VMS creates an advanced security solution, providing recording of the latest, state-of-the-art IP video surveillance cameras.
The powerful, easy-to-operate client user interface installs on any standard computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X and can connect to multiple IVTVision Hybrid (analog and IP cameras) and IP Camera Servers creating a virtually unlimited amount of cameras and protection.
Video from all IVTVision systems can also be accessed with web browsers and mobile devices with access to the internet.