Item Number: WEB200C-1
Dual press activation can help reduce incidents of false alarm. The innovative patented design allows for easy selection between latching and momentary settings. All common EOLRs are included. Available in hardwired or wireless.
Typical applications include service stations, government agencies, retail shops, banks and community services.
- EOLRs included for both alarm and tamper output
- Wide range of selectable EOLR values to suit most alarm panels
- Back and front tamper protection
- Innovative patented design allows for easy interchange between latching and momentary settings
- Dual push panic button, s/s cover, momentary/latching convertible, momentary as default.
- EOLRs included for all major alarm panels
- EOLRs selectable: 1.0K, 2.0K, 3.3K, 4.7K, 5.6K, 6.8K, 7.9K Or: 1K, 3.3K, 4.3K, 6.8K, 7.8K, 10 (WEB200C-2)
- Two outputs: alarm and tamper
- Momentary and latching convertible
- Front and back tamper switches
- EOLR included for both alarm and tamper output
- Two sets of EOLR values selectable via DIP switch
- 0, 1k, 2k, 3.3k 4.7k, 5.6k, 6.8k, 7.9k (part number: WEB200-1)
- 0, 1k, 3.3k, 4.3k, 6.8k, 7.8k, 10k (part number: WEB200-2)
- Load: 1A 30VDC/125VAC
- Contact resistance: 0.1Ω
- Insulating resistance: 100MΩ
- Mechanical life: 100,000 cycles
- Operating Environment: -25 to 70 °C
- Dimensions: 80 x 65 x 34mm