Item Number: EMZ4-RSM
The Z4 Recessed Electromagnetic Locks operate with holding forces up to 280kg. Covering a range of applications these magnets are ideal for situations where the magnet needs to be recessed such as swing and sliding doors. With fixing options including wood, aluminium and steel constructions, the range caters to most needs.
The Electromagnets are available in both Monitored and Non Monitored models, using Hall-Effect monitoring on some models.
- Fail-safe: unlocks when power is removed
- Easy installation: suitable for both new and retrofit usage
- High holding force: refer to the technical data overleaf
- Self-alignment: armature plate pivots to accommodate door drop
- Silent operation: no humming or buzzing
- Dual voltage: site selectable 12 or 24 Vdc
- Monitored versions: Hall-Effect status monitoring available on some models
- Various sliding door applications
Standards and Compliance
- CE Approved
- C-Tick Certified
Z4 Magnet Monitored
Holding Force 250kg - 280kg
Dimensions (L)182 x (H)42 x (D)23 mm
Voltage 12Vdc/ 24Vdc ±10%
Current 450mA @ 12Vdc 225mA @ 24Vdc
Monitoring Hall Effect/Bond sensing
Operating Temperature -10 to 55 Degrees
Operating Humidity 0 - 95%
The Recessed Series Electromagnetic Lock should be constructed in an aluminium case with heavy duty electromagnet. The range only operates in fail safe mode and relies on a secondary lock or battery backup system.