Item Number: ES6000S-2
ES6000S-2 Hook Lock is suitable for swinging doors, sliding doors and is easily attached to wood or steel door frames. ES6000S-2 is heavy duty designed with its high preload (side load) capability of up to 300 kg, high holding force of up to 680 kg and up to 4 hour fire rating. Both Power to Open and Power to Lock models are available.
The ES6000S-2 is available in both recess and surface mounted versions.
The ES6000S-2 recess mounted version is completed with elegant satin stainless steel faceplate. The surface mounted version is completed with a cast aluminium cover that can be supplied in a variety of colours to match existing door frames.
ES6000S-2 can be mounted vertically and horizontally, with self-latching ability without power for fire applications.
- Power to Open or Power to Lock versions available
- Side Load (Pre-Load) Capable: Operates freely with up to 300 kg of side pressure
- Self Latching: Will self latch without power for fire applications
- 680kg holding force
- Robust Construction: Stainless steel components used
- Low Profile: Will protrude only 40mm into door headroom
- Multi Voltage: Automatic selection 12 to 30Vdc with back EMF protection and reverse polarity protection
- Multi Orientation: Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Low Current Consumption
- 12VDC- 250mA after 1 sec. (initial current 830mA)
- 24VDC- 140mA after 1 sec. (initial current 530mA)
- Monitored: locked and unlocked
- Tested to the 300k g preload capability
- Heavy Duty Applications
- Sliding & Swing door applications
- High Air Pressure Environments (High Pre Load rating)
Standards and Compliance
- Successfully fire rated up to 2hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1. 2005 (Part 1: Fire resistant door sets).
- CE Approved
Supply Voltage 12-30Vdc Ground (OV)
12Vdc - 250 mA after 1 sec. (initial current 830 mA)
24Vdc - 140 mA after 1 sec. (initial current 530 mA)
Door locked (Solenoid) - Door Closed (Latch)
(680kg) static strength rating
70 foot-lbs. dynamic strength rating
Internal Testing achieved: 2,000,000 cycles of operation
660lbs (300kg) pre-load capability
Operational temperature range: -20°C to + 60°C
Cast Aluminium Construction
Solid Stainless Steel
This lock must be able to operate with up to 300kg of preload pressure, with a holding force of 680kg. The lock must be multi voltage selection 12 - 30 Volts with back EMF protection for reverse polarity. Lock can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. The lock needs to be subjected to vigorous testing and a minimum of 2,000,000 cycles needs to be achieved.
Description Part Number Spare Cover for Hook Lock, Silver 206000-010