Item Number: AC-F43
The Rosslare AC-F43 standalone backlit PIN controller is ideal for use for indoor and outdoor systems where PIN credentials are required. This durable model can be easily programmed with up to 500 users, on a single door.
For greater peace of mind, this sturdy access control unit provides three levels of security that can be assigned to as many as 500 users.
The AC-F43 offers automatic mode recognition and a user-friendly setup menu, simplifying configuration and use. Extra features such as various door alarms, LED control input, and tamper detection provide extra security and flexibility.
Come rain or shine, this reader can handle the challenge, with its rugged UV-resistant housing and water-resistant enclosure for maximum durability.
The backlit keypad is clearly visible day or night, making these units ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- 500 PIN Users
- 4 to 8 digit PIN code length
- Highly visible backlit keys
- 2 Tri-Colour LEDs and integral sounder for programming and operational indications
- Optical Tamper detection
- Supports Door Ajar, Forced, Shunt, Monitor & Secure Mode
- Door Bell Key feature operation (from the '*' key) with Rosslare BL-D40 accessory
- Egress (REX) Button Input
Dimensions: 120H x 76W x 27D (mm)
Operating Voltage: 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC
Peak Current Draw: 125mA
Operating Temperature: -30 to 65 C
Outdoor Rating: IP65
Weight: 244 grams
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty