Item Number: AC-S43
The Rosslare AC-S43 advanced anti-vandal, 500 user standalone controller is an exceptionally robust metallic unit with a highly sensitive piezoelectric keypad, suitable for PIN codes access requirements. This model, with its rugged metal body and no moving parts is ideal for high traffic and extremely harsh environments. The model is fully sealed, epoxy filled, and has advanced programming options as well as flexible operation modes.
The AC-S43 is a stylish, cost effective single door PIN access control unit. It is the ideal solution for outdoor residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The controller is standalone (no PC is required), and each user can be assigned one or two codes, effectively creating three different security levels.
Housed in a sturdy metal vandal-resistant casing and completely epoxy potted, the AC-S43 is built for indoor or outdoor use in all weather conditions.
This feature-rich unit offers flexible and easy programming capabilities including a unique “code search” for simple user management.
- Highly sensitive Piezo metal keys
- 500 PIN Users
- 4 to 8 digit PIN code length
- Timed 'Wrong Code' lockout after 3 wrong attempts
- 2 Tri-Colour LEDs and integral sounder for programming and operational indications
- Optical Tamper detection
- Supports Door Ajar, Forced, Shunt, Monitor & Secure Mode
- Door Bell Key feature operation (from the '*' key) with Rosslare BL-D40 accessory
Dimensions: 150H x 42W x 27D (mm)
Operating Voltage: 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC
Peak Current Draw: 90mA
Operating Temperature: -40 to 65 C
Outdoor Rating: IP65
Weight: 407.5 grams
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty