The Rosslare AC-Q41HB Stand-Alone Access Control Keypad is an advanced anti-vandal 500 user standalone controller and features metal keys for PIN code user credentials. The AC-Q41HB/SB has a rugged metal body ideal for installation in high traffic environments. This model comes with removable terminal blocks, allowing quick installation, and utilizes advanced programming options.
The AC-Q41HB anti-vandal controller has a unique combination of large backlit metal keys and built-in heater, offering a higher level of user accessibility in low light and temperatures.
AC-Q41HB has an attractive profile, free from sharp edges, ideal for installations where style and functionality are highly important.
This feature-rich unit offers all weather operation, with flexible programming capabilities including a unique “code search” for simple user management.
Non-volatile memory protects the storage of user database, modes and parameters.
- 500 PIN Users
- 4 to 8 digit PIN code length
- Timed 'Wrong Code' lockout after several wrong attempts
- Highly visible Blu backlit keys
- Smooth attractive design, with anti-vandal body
- 2 Tri-Colour LEDs and integral sounder for programming and operational indications
- Removable Terminal block for unit wiring
- Optical Tamper detection
- Supports Door Ajar, Forced, Shunt, Monitor & Secure Mode
- Door Bell Key feature operation (from the '*' key) with Rosslare BL-D40 accessory
- Automatic internal Heater prevent key freeze
- Egress (REX) Button Input
Dimensions: 120H x 76W x 27D (mm)
Operating Voltage: 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC
Peak Current Draw: 130mA (Heater Off), 610mA (Heater On)
Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 C
Outdoor Rating: IP54
Weight: 440 grams
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty