Unique ultra-slim profile, a smooth metallic surface and highly sensitive piezoelectric keys make this unit extremely attractive for all-weather PIN access applications. Fully sealed and epoxy potted in a metal housing, the AYC-E55 offers an exceptionally durable solution for any need.
As part of Rosslare’s convertible line of readers/controllers, this unit can be operated as a keypad reader that connects to any standard controller, or converts into a secure 500-users standalone controller when connected to Rosslare’s PS-x25T family of intelligent power supply/relay units.
- Supports 4- to 8-digit PIN credentials
- Smooth, attractive design, for all-weather indoor and outdoor operation
- Large, highly visible piezoelectric keypad
- 2 tri-colored LEDs and an integral sounder for programming and operation
- User-friendly menu system based on keypad, LED, and sounder indicators
- Optical back tamper detection output
- Default operation as a multi-format reader
- Automatically recognizes Rosslare’s PS-x25T intelligent power supply family converting it into a 500-user standalone controller with secure relays
- 8 selectable PIN transmission modes including options for key stream, binary, parity, and 2×6 matrix
- Supports Wiegand or Clock & Data transmission formats
- Comes with a mounting and drilling label
- 60 cm(23.6 in.) shielded interface cable