Item Number: PROX REX
The Prox-Rex® electronic switch is a low cost, touch-less switch unit designed for use with Access Control Systems and is an ideal replacement for conventional push buttons, door release buttons, call switches, etc.
- Requires only the touch of a finger to activate, making it perfect for fast and easy egress, and an advantage for the elderly and disabled.
- Can be used for a number of applications
- Vandal-Resistant – all components are behind the plate
- Perfect replacement for door release buttons that are in high usage areas.
- No moving parts
- Ideal for areas were infection control is important, easy clean and fade resistant
- Two LED indicators provide visual confirmation for heartbeat (RED) and operated (Green)
- Built-in sounder to provide audible confirmation of operation
- Single gang profile fits standard electrical flush box
- Power requirements 9 to 16Vdc - 50mA at 13.6 Vdc
- 1 set of Clean NO and NC output on connector
- 1 set of Clean NO and NC output on PIN header
- The contacts are rated at 1 AMP 30Vdc
- The switch is fully self-calibrating
- The faceplate will not deteriorate over time and is easily cleaned
- C-Tick, RCM, RoHS Certified