The Outdoor PIR Motion Detector represents a breakthrough design from the traditional sense to a brand new vision of its definition. It is tailored to fit in the harsh environment of outdoor and features four levels of pet immune sensitivity.
The Dual Lens & Sensors together with its advanced Digitalized Adaptive Signal Processor (D.A.S.P.) algorithm provide remarkable detection sensitivity that eliminates the possibility of false alarms caused by small animals or other outdoor disturbances.
D.A.S.P. guarantees consistent sensitivity by automatic profile adjustments according to the environment’s Temperature & Lux, thus maintains sensitivity and delivers exceptional performance regardless of temperature fluctuations or lighting change interferences. In addition, a Four-Level Pet Immune Sensitivity provides an effective match for every installation scenario with a peace of mind, yet still protecting your premises and loved ones all year round.
- Microprocessor controlled with advanced digitalized adaptive signal processor algorithm
- Pet immunity
- Four levels of pet immunity: low (60kg), medium (40kg), high (30kg) and superior (20kg)
- Auto Temperature & Lux Profile Adjustments
- Randomized supervision signals to check system integrity
- Superior radio interference rejection
- Compact design
- LED indicator to indicate system status
- Adjustable installation angle
- Adjustable environment settings: choices of facing a wall or open space, facing a lawn or concrete/stone ground
- IP66 waterproof
- Tamper protection against unauthorized removal or sabotage
- Low battery detection
- Superior white light noise rejection
- Automatic power saving mechanism
- Compliant with CE and UL requirements