Adopting ZigBee HA 1.2 protocol, VST-852 Ultra, the new generation PIR motion sensor camera, brings extensive communication range and premium quality color VGA alarm images.
By adopting ZBS protocols, VST-852 Ultra guarantees excellent indoor coverage and fast transmission of high resolution color images. Multiple ZigBee routers can be placed between VST-852 Ultra and the control panel to dramatically increase the communication range and boost data transmission strength. Users can now install the PIR sensor cameras further away from the control panel to enhance strategic flexibility and broaden protective coverage.
Moreover, VST-852 Ultra can be configured to send three premium quality VGA (640 x 480 pixels) alarm images, six high quality QVGA (340 X 240 pixels) alarm images, or three high quality QVGA (340 x 240 pixels) alarm images to the CMS and end users. The vivid color QVGA or VGA images present the alarm scene in full detail, allowing both monitoring personnel and users to respond efficiently.
- Captures three images upon movement detection
- Two adjustable sensitivity levels: High / Normal
- One remote look-in image upon request
- Tamper protection to prevent unauthroized sabotage
- Surface or corner mounting with fixing screws and plugs provided
- Low battery detection
- Sleep timer function to conserve power
- Supervisory signals ensure proper operation
- Suitable for security and home automation usage
- Multiple ZigBee routers can be added to extend communication range