IR-29 Series is a microprocessor controlled PIR Motion Detector that offers quality detection. The advanced Adaptive Digital Signal Processing (ADSP) algorithms in IR-29 Series guarantee high performance in sensitivity, reliability, and false alarm immunity. The sensitivity levels of IR-29 Series can be adjusted to suit different premises. To further enhance its flexibility and affordability, Lithium or Alkaline batteries are available for selection.
IR-29-F1 adopts the latest RF technology to deliver super speed signal transmission and extensive communication range up to 300 meters in open space. With fast data transmission, IR-29-F1 is designed to effectively reduce signal collisions and further extend battery life. IR-29-F1 is compatible with AC powered F1 control panels.
Easy and flexible to install, IR-29 Series sends regular supervision signals to check system integrity and has tamper-proof design to prevent the opening or removal of its housing. The compact, low-profile housing allows IR-29 Series to blend naturally with the settings where it is installed.
- Powered by pre-inserted Lithium or Alkaline batteries
- Microprocessor controlled with advanced ADSP algorithms for false alarm immunity
- Long battery life
- Super speed signal transmission
- Compatibility with AC powered F1 panels (F1 model only)
- Two selectable sensitivity levels
- Surface or corner mount with tamper protection against removal
- Optional mounting accessory: Rotating holder
- Randomized supervision signals for system integrity checks and troubleshooting
- Compliant with CE and FCC requirements
- Low battery detection
- Superior white light and noise rejection
- Superior radio interference rejection of up to 20V/m at frequencies of 100KHz to 1GHz
- Detection range: 12 meters over a 110° angle
- Automatic power saving mechanism
- Insect and dirt proof
- Compact and low-profile
- LED serving as a fault and test mode indicator or a walk test mode button
- Temperature compensated sensitivity control
- Certified to Standard: EN 50131 Grade2, ClassⅡ