Item Number: 22111
The Yale PIR Video Camera is a PIR motion sensor combined with a color video camera. This configuration provides visual verification of any alarm conditions and remote look-ins.
When an alarm occurs, the Yale PIR Video Camera records a 10 second color video clip and sends it to the monitoring center and the user for visual verification. It also records a video for a remote look-in on request. The Yale PIR Video Camera’s flash function enables it to capture the best video in different lighting conditions.
Yale PIR Video Camera’s advanced authenticated two-way encrypted wireless link (2.4 GHz DSSS) guarantees excellent indoor coverage and the transmission of high-resolution VGA color videos.
- Plug-and-play installation
- Records and sends a 10-sec color video clip upon an alarm event
- Records a video clip on request
- Night surveillance up to five meters
- Long battery life
- Low power consumption
- 3GPP QCIF (176x144) video file format
- Utilises 3 x 1.5V AA batteries